COW COUNTRY NEWS
Why Advertise in Cow Country News…?
• Statewide circulation of over 9000 (Bonus distribution up to 20,000 at various fairs and shows)
• Kentucky is home to nearly 1.1 Million beef cows
• Kentucky is the largest cattle producing state east of the Mississippi River with over 38,000 active producers
• Kentucky is ranked 4th nationally in total number of farms (Following Texas, Missouri and Iowa)
• Provides up-to-date news and information to all 99 chapters in 120 counties in Kentucky
• Reaches members of the Kentucky Cattlemen's Association all across the state
• Promotes and educates state funded programs like the MAG-60, Master Cattleman, Master Grazier, and Cow College
• Kentuckians have the cost share advantage with the Kentucky Agricultural Development Fund providing for various farm improvements including fencing, forages, equipment, bulls and much more.
[ Click here for Ky Proud 2013 Promotion Grant Application ]
[ 2014 Media Kit ]
Business & National Accounts:
Livestock Advertising Network
Cow Country News October 2014: